Community Survey Drawing Rules
Parks, Recreation & Cultural Arts Community Survey Drawing Rules
- Survey awards are open to all City of Kettering Residents who are invited and complete and submit a PRCA Community Survey via the postcard or e-mailed link sent to residents by Wright State University Applied Policy Research Institute. Each individual survey invitee has one chance to enter.
- Entry into the raffle is based on completion of the survey only and not on the answers to the survey.
- At the end of the survey collection period, survey responses will be compiled and sorted in the order of submission and given a numeric identifier (i.e. 1-100). Once the submission period has closed, a number will be randomly generated using Google’s Random Number Generator. This randomly selected number will be selected as the winner for the survey response reward.
- Reward recipients will be notified and the reward will be sent to participants following this selection process. Rewards will be in the form of a Family Fitness Pass or a Family Water Park Pass.
- In the event the reward recipient cannot be contacted after 3 attempts via different methods, another number will be selected via the same method above, with similar notifications steps followed. If no recipients are able to be identified after 2 attempts, the City reserves the right to discontinue the reward contest.
LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All survey entries become the sole property of City of Kettering. All right and title to submitted entries belongs to the City of Kettering.
Additional Requirements, Terms, and Conditions
Purpose: The intent of this activity is to encourage participation in the PRCA Community Survey.
Entry Requirements: By participating, you agree to the terms stated herein. To be considered valid for purposes of this activity, submissions must meet the criteria specified in the rules above. In the event your entry fails to adhere to the requirements stated herein, the City retains the right to refuse the entry and dispose of it.
Warranties: By submitting an entry for this activity, you accept the terms stated herein. The City makes no warranties or guarantees related to this activity.
Limitation of Liability: By participating in this activity, you agree that the City, its elected officials, employees, agents, representatives, and volunteers shall not be liable to you for any actions, damages, claims, liabilities, costs, expenses or losses in any way arising out of or related to your participation in this activity.
Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold the City, its elected officials, employees, agents, representatives, and volunteers harmless against all loss, damage, liability, costs, and expenses (including legal costs) incurred by the City in relation to or arising out of your participation in this activity. You agree to pay all damages, costs, and expenses of the City, its elected officials, officers, employees, and agents in defending any action arising out of your participation in this activity.
Public Record: You understand that the City is subject to federal and state public records laws. Thus, by participating in this activity, any and all documentation, including your entry, may become public record.
Choice of Law. Any claims related to or arising out of your participation in this activity shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio, and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Montgomery County, Ohio
City Employee Participation: City employees and members of their immediate families are prohibited from winning any prize associated with this activity. “Immediate family” means a spouse residing in the City employee’s household and any dependent child.
Prizes. There shall be no substitution of prizes.
Amendment: Amendments or modifications to these terms and conditions shall be void, unless agreed to in writing by an authorized representative of the City.
Waiver. The City’s waiver of a breach of any one term or condition stated herein shall not amount to a waiver of any other term or condition stated herein.