Call 937-296-2483 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
- Appointments must be made by 10 a.m. at least two business days in advance. Monday appointments must be made by 10 a.m. the previous Thursday.
- Appointments can be made up to four weeks in advance and, due to limited number of appointments available, a minimum of one week advance scheduling is recommended.
- No guarantee is made for appointment availability regardless of advance notification of need.
- REMINDER: Riders must be registered for the transportation program and have purchased a Rider’s Card BEFORE making an appointment.
Before you call for a ride, please have the following information ready:
- Your name
- Date ride is needed
- Time you need to be at your destination
- Special accommodations (wheelchair, mobility issues, if an aide will be with you, etc.)
- First and last name of your doctor OR name of the business
- Complete address of the location (street name & number) – including special instructions (i.e.: which entrance, etc.)
- Phone number of the doctor or business