Play Kettering is committed to access for all
Guided by WCAG standards, our objective is to be:
- Fully compliant with Section 508 and WCAG Level AA.
- Open and transparent about our process.
- Attentive to community feedback surrounding usability of our website.
Accessibility is a process, not a checkbox but here are some of the steps we have taken:
- Accessible forms: "aria" attributes, descriptive labels, tab-able interfaces
- Semantic markup and additional "aria" descriptors on UI components
- Tab-able navigational elements
- "Skiplinks" to important page elements and website sitemap
- Required "alt" descriptions on images
- Font size adjustment
Some of the documents that appear on this website are in PDF format and those using assistive technology may be unable to read documents directly, unless they have the requisite plug-ins:
Please do not hesitate to let us know your thoughts or concerns! You can do so here.