NOTE: Alcohol is prohibited for use in the parks
Parks Supervisor Approval Required: If your picnic will have any of the following, you must contact the Parks Maintenance Center immediately so we can be sure our facilities can meet your needs.
- Business or organization picnic
- Fundraiser or type of special event
- Music, singing or emcee
- Commercial-type drink dispenser
- Dunking tank or other game setup
- Require additional chemical toilets (additional charge)
- Require additional trash cans (additional charge)
- Trailer-type roaster or grill
- Use of shelter is for other than a picnic
- Expected attendance exceeds the capacity of the shelter
- Inflatables or bounce house
- NOTE: Amplifiers and microphones are prohibited
- Softball fields may be available for use by those reserving a picnic shelter if fields are dry. League play and tournaments have first priority and fields may not be used once they have been prepared for their games. If fields have not been lined or bases installed, they may be used on a drop-in basis at no charge. Be aware that steel base anchors may be exposed at each base location and present a hazard to players. Bases and lines are not furnished for drop-in use. Softball fields may be rented. Facility Request forms must be completed and fees may be paid at the Parks Maintenance Center.