Rosewood Arts Center in Kettering, Ohio announces a call for entries for the 34th annual Works on Paper exhibition, a juried exhibition for artists living within a 40-mile radius of Dayton, Ohio. Entries must be original works in any media (2-D or 3-D) on or of paper, completed within the last four years and not exceeding 40 inches in width.
- Work previously exhibited at Rosewood is not eligible.
- Jury will take place from actual work.
- Artists may drop off entries at the Gallery on Saturday, Jan. 6, 1 – 3 pm or Monday, Jan. 8, 4 – 8 pm.
- A non-refundable entry fee of $20 for up to three works must accompany each completed entry form.
- The exhibition will run from Jan. 22 through March 1, 2024.
- Awards of $1,100 will be distributed at the discretion of the juror.
- The Peoples’ Choice Award presented by the Joan W. McCoy Memorial fund will be announced at the end of the exhibition.
- The prospectus can be found by visiting Rosewood Arts Center or our website: playkettering.org/gallery.
This year’s exhibition will be juried by Glen Cebulash who is a full professor at Wright State University, where he has taught since 1996. Cebulash was born and raised in New Jersey. He received his BFA in Painting from Boston University and his MFA in Painting from The American University in Washington, D.C. While currently a full professor, he served as Chair of the Department of Art and Art History from 2009-2022. He has exhibited his work throughout the United States and is represented by Bowery Gallery in New York City.
Rosewood hours are Monday through Thursday, 10am – 9pm; Fridays, 10am – 5pm; and Saturdays, 10am – 3pm.
To submit an entry please Click Here!
ABOUT THE GALLERY
The Kettering Health Art Gallery at Rosewood Arts Center is sponsored by the City of Kettering Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Department, with support from the Ohio Arts Council. The Gallery is located in the Rosewood Arts Center, 2655 Olson Drive in Kettering. For more information, call (937) 296-0294 or visit our website playkettering.org/gallery.