FAQ Topic: Rental Facilities

Where can I have a Birthday Party?

Rental spaces are available at the Kettering Recreation Complex for birthday parties. Contact information: KRC at 937-296-2587, E-mail: kettprca@ketteringoh.org

How do I rent Polen Farm?

Information on Polen Farm can be found on the Polen Farm page of our website. You will also find a list of rates on that page. Any other questions can be directed to Polen Farm directly at 937-435-5787 or e-mail to polen@ketteringoh.org.

Close window