The KRC Indoor Pool & Spa will be closed for seasonal maintenance from Sunday, April 21 at 2 p.m. through Saturday, April 27 at 7 a.m. Pool pass members may use the fitness center facilities free of charge during this time.

FAQ Topic: Reservations

Where can I have a Birthday Party?

Rental spaces are available at the Kettering Recreation Complex for birthday parties. Contact information: KRC at 937-296-2587, E-mail:

How do I rent Polen Farm?

Information on Polen Farm can be found on the Polen Farm page of our website. You will also find a list of rates on that page. Any other questions can be directed to Polen Farm directly at 937-435-5787 or e-mail to

How do I reserve the splash pad?

For complete details on our J.F. Kennedy Park Splash Pad, including use by groups of 10 or more, please visit our splash pad homepage.

How do I reserve a sports field?

In order to reserve an outdoor sports field you will need to fill out a reservation form. Please contact the City of Kettering Parks Maintenance Center for additional questions. Parks Maintenance Center 3170 Valleywood Drive Kettering, OH 45429 Phone:937-296-2486 FAX: 937-296-3338 Email:    

How do I reserve a park shelter?

In order to reserve a park shelter you will need to fill out a reservation form.  Please check out our Park Shelter page for more details about about reserving a shelter.

Close window