***Please note that the gymnasium will be closed beginning August 12. We will reopen on September 23. We apologize for any inconvenience.***
Kettering Recreation Complex Gymnasium
The Kettering Recreation Complex Gymnasium is a multipurpose facility that features three regulation volleyball courts, two regulation basketball courts with 12 baskets and an indoor walking track. It is the perfect setting for leagues, family fun, or youth and adult drop-ins.
Drop-In Gym Pricing
|Family (Commmunity Drop-In)||$4||$8|
|Home School Drop-In||$2||$2.75|
|Resident I.D. Card - Individual||$6|
|Resident I.D. Card - Family||$30|
|Annual Gym Pass - Youth (3-17)||$40||$60|
|Annual Gym Pass - Adult||$55||$83|
A Kettering Resident ID Card is valid for 2 years from the date of purchase. When you arrive at the Recreation Complex for any drop-in program, show your Resident ID and you will be charged resident rates.
Senior Drop-In Gym
PLEASE NOTE: As of May 29, 2017 all Senior Drop-In Gym times have ended for summer with the exception of Volleyball on Saturday mornings. Normal Senior Drop-In Gym times will begin again in Fall 2017.
During senior drop-in, spectators are permitted in the gymnasium or gym lobby area but not on the playing surface of the gym floor. The sports offered rotate based on the following schedule:
|Activity||Day of Week||Time|
Adult Drop-In Gym
PLEASE NOTE: As of May 29, 2017 Adult Drop-In Gym has ended for the summer and will begin again in Fall 2017.
During adult drop-in, spectators and children are permitted in the gymnasium or gym lobby area, but not on the playing surface of the gym floor. Adult basketball drop-in typically takes place on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 11:30am-1:30pm. Drop-in volleyball takes place on Sundays from 3:45pm-5:45pm.
Youth Drop-In Gym
PLEASE NOTE: As of May 29, 2017 Youth Drop-In Gym has ended for the summer and will begin again in Fall 2017.
Parents and adults must remain off of the floor for the duration of the youth drop-in time. We will not accept report cards or school-issued technology (i.e. Chromebooks) as proof of residency. Acceptable forms of ID that validate Residency:
- Kettering City School Photo ID cards. Only those cards with a picture will be accepted (KMS, Van Buren, KFHS).
- Kettering Parks Recreation and Cultural Arts ID Card with a current Resident ID Card or Resident Activity Pass. (Youth may purchase Resident ID cards with their Kettering City School ID).
- Valid Driver’s License with a Kettering Address.
- Valid State ID with a Kettering Address.
- Photo ID with a picture and Kettering address
Youth drop-in gym is held Monday-Friday from 3:15-5:00 p.m.
Community Drop-In Gym
PLEASE NOTE: As of May 29, 2017 Community Drop-In Gym has ended for the summer and will begin again in Fall 2017.
For the community drop-in gym, admission will be charged per group. Adults must be accompanying and interacting with at least one child to participate. Anyone 18 and older should bring a picture I.D.
Community drop-in typically takes place on Sundays from 1:30pm-3:30pm.
- No food, drink or gum allowed in gym – water is the exception
- No dunking or hanging on the nets or rims
- No spitting
- No sitting in the bleachers when they are closed
- Non-scuffing gym shoes are to be worn in gym activities
- All games are to be played in good sportsmanship
- During Adult Drop-In, children and spectators may not be on the court
- During Youth Drop-In, adults may not be on the court
- All participants must stop at checkpoint to show a pass or pay drop-in rate
- Any type of Disorderly Conduct
- Abusive language
- Endangering the safety of other participants
- Possession of alcohol, drugs or weapons