The Kettering Recreation Complex Gymnasium is a multipurpose facility that features three regulation volleyball courts, two regulation basketball courts with 12 baskets and an indoor walking track. It is the perfect setting for leagues, family fun, or youth and adult drop-ins.
Drop-In Gym Pricing
|Admission||With Youth Gym ID||Without Youth Gym ID|
|Family (Commmunity Drop-In)||$5||$10|
|Home School Drop-In||$2||$4|
|Resident I.D. Card - Individual||Free||N/A|
|Resident I.D. Card - Family||Free||N/A|
|Annual Gym Pass - Youth (3-17)||$40||$60|
|Annual Gym Pass - Adult||$55||$83|
A Kettering Resident ID Card is valid for 2 years. When you arrive at the Recreation Complex for any drop-in program, show your Resident ID and you will be charged resident rates.
Senior Drop-In Gym
During senior drop-in, spectators are permitted in the gymnasium or gym lobby area but not on the playing surface of the gym floor.
|Activity||Day of Week||Time|
|Senior Basketball & Short Tennis||Mon||8:30-11 a.m.|
|Senior Volleyball & Pickleball||Tue||8:30-11 a.m.|
|Senior Basketball & Short Tennis||Weds||8:30-11 a.m.|
|Senior Volleyball & Pickleball||Thurs||8:30-11 a.m.|
|Senior Basketball & Short Tennis||Fri||8:30-11 a.m.|
|Senior Volleyball||Sat||8:30-10:30 a.m.|
Adult Drop-In Gym
During adult drop-in, spectators and children are permitted in the gymnasium or gym lobby area, but not on the playing surface of the gym floor.
|Activity||Day of Week||Time|
|Adult Basketball||MWF||11:30am - 1:30pm|
|Adult Pickleball||MWF||11:30am - 1:30pm|
Youth Drop-In Gym
The Kettering Recreation Complex encourages all youth drop-in gym participants to register for a FREE Youth Gym ID. This ID card will give participants a discount on admission and will allow for greater accountability and a faster check-in process. Visit the front desk or call 296-2587 for more information.
Parents and adults must remain off of the floor for the duration of the youth drop-in time.
Youth drop-in gym is held Monday-Friday from 3:15-5:00 p.m.
Community Drop-In Gym
For the community drop-in gym, admission will be charged per group. Adults must be accompanying and interacting with at least one child to participate. Anyone 18 and older should bring a picture I.D.
Community drop-in typically takes place on Sundays from 1:30pm-3:30pm*
*Community drop-in gym is not currently being held due to the Kettering Youth Basketball season. Drop-in gym will resume at a later date - please check back for details.
- Play with good sportsmanship and be courteous of other patrons and their belongings.
• Listen and adhere to staff instructions.
• Use family-friendly language and participate in a safe manner.
• Refrain from dunking, hanging on nets/rims and spitting on the floor.
• Wear non-marking athletic shoes when on the court.
• Keep food and drinks in the lobby area and use non-spill water bottles for water only.
• Use equipment as it is intended to be used and return equipment to its proper location when finished.
• Stand or sit only on the portions of bleachers that are pulled out from the wall
The following behaviors are not permitted:
- Any type of Disorderly Conduct
- Abusive language
- Endangering the safety of other participants
- Possession of alcohol, drugs or weapons