Rosewood Gallery has reopened to the public! Please see upcoming exhibitions, updated hours and safety information below and on our upcoming gallery season page. In the meantime, we're excited to welcome you to our virtual gallery.
NOVEMBER 22– JANUARY 3
ERIN HOLSCHER ALMAZAN (Oakwood)
KATE SNOW (Cleveland)
Erin Holscher Almazan’s presents a series of linoleum cut prints and paintings that “explore the depths of women’s relationships with one self and one another.”
Kate Snow “tackles the tenuous world of order and chaos and the desire to control the uncontrollable” with her gouache and print-making ink paintings.
COVID-19 Safety Information and Facility Hours:
Fall 2020 Building Hours
Effective September 8 – December 18
Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Patrons may enter Rosewood through the Main Front Door Entrance (by the flag pole) or at the Accessibility Doors on the North side of the building. A key to the gallery must be checked out in the front office.
Six patrons will be permitted in the gallery at any one time.
Patrons are requested to keep gallery doors closed while they are viewing the exhibitions.
- Do not use the Rosewood facility if you have symptoms of COVID-19
- By order of the Ohio Department of Health, patrons are required to wear a facial covering when in common areas. A covering will be provided by Rosewood staff if requested.
- Maintain 6 feet physical distance from other individuals
- Clean all equipment after each use
- Sanitize hands regularly
- Do not move tables, chairs or equipment
- Do not use equipment that has been unplugged to allow for distancing
- Limit time spent socializing